These Mil-Standard cases were designed to meet the most demanding military specifications, they are roto-molded for strength and durability, airtight and water proof with solid stainless steel latches and hinges that will withstand the most demanding shipping conditions.
The 2R Mil-Std. Cases are molded of (LLDPE) polyethylene impact resistant / UV stabilized material and meet or exceed MIL-STD 810 and MIL-C-4150J specifications.
These cases come with either single or double layered convoluted foam interiors and are available in OD Green, Desert Tan and Black versions. These models also come standard with TSA recognized and accepted locking latches in place of stainless steel padlockable latches.
- Layered foam for added protection
- Cushioned rubber over-molded carrying handle
- Black powder coated stainless steel twist latches with locking hasps
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- LLDPE Polyethylene impact resistant
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Pressure relief / breather valves
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- TSA recognized and accepted locks
- ATA Rated